1) I can’t sleep, because I slept in a very dark and quiet room last night and didn’t wake up until 3pm. And if it wasn’t for my mum talking so loudly on the phone, I doubt I would have woken up. So now it’s 2am and I’m watching My Name Is Earl whilst Keeping Up With The Kardashians uploads.
2) I have officially finished university. I got a 2:1, thank God! I was soooooo scared. It’s all over now, (graduation in September). I miss Goldsmiths, turning up in the afternoons when my lectures were in the morning. Drinking shit coffee from Loafers, eating Thai Green curry from Thailand across the road. I miss it all :(
3) So I’m applying for an MA! In English Lit. Maybe go into teaching or publishing…something.
4) Time is FLYING by. I can’t believe I’m 21, finished university and now I have to do something with my life. It terrifies me.
5) Morocco soon :)
6) Anyone who is living in the UK will know how dreadful the summer has been. It’s just pissed down and I even wore a coat the other day. Fingers crossed for a scorching September!
7) My beloved bestie took me to Field Day and then I went to Lovebox the following week. I had the most amazing time, it was perfect.
8) I was shaving my leg and tore some skin off, it’s scabby now and I want to peal it off so bad.
9) I tried to go on a diet, I even got an calorie app and jogged in Hyde Park. Lasted a day, literally.
10) Raaaaaamadan this week!